We offer you a bespoke whitening service.
The cost is £350 and includes clinical photos, polish using airflow technology , 4 large syringes of whitening gel, anti sensitivity paste and bespoke whitening trays. 2 review appointments are also included in the price.
We use gold standard tooth whitening products with 10-16% Carbamide peroxide
Tooth whitening is one of the most effective ways to remove this staining.
With whiter, brighter teeth your smile looks cleaner and more attractive.
Whitening will make the teeth look whiter, but equally important, the teeth look more uniform in colour.
Over time our teeth can become discoloured by what we drink ( tea / coffee/ red wine) and eat.
Tooth whitening can be a very effective and safeway of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surfaces.
The whitening effect can last from 6months to several years after which it becomes slightly discoloured but yet still whiter than before you whitened your teeth. This varies from person to person.
The whitening should normally be touched up within 12- 18 months for one to two nights/days to maintain your bright smile.
Tooth whitening is a simple, cost effectiveand minimally invasiveway to make a big improvementto your smile and can be achieved relatively quickly(10-14 days)
- Your first appointment is to assess if your teeth / mouth are suitable for the whitening procedure. This appointment would include discussing other alternatives which may be more suitable to meet your desired outcome.
- If you are suitable for whitening, we will take impressions of your mouth in order to have your personalised whitening trays trays made.
- These are bespoke to your mouth to ensure the best fit- and to ensure a safe and effective whitening treatment.
- Your second appointment is for giving you instructions, registering your start shade and fitting your whitening trays.
- A review appointment is arranged 2- 3 weeks after your 2ndappointment to assess your progress/result comparing the end result with your starting shade.
- You use the same trays for your touch up sessions 1-2 days pr year ( approx £45) making this a cost effective way to improve your smile.